The range of different products offered by TECHNOSEAL SERVICES SRL:
1. Materials made of mono or multidirectional expanded PTFE, designed for the production of gaskets, self-adhesive tapes, expanded PTFE sheets and packings. These are produced by the German company WLT-Dichtungstechnik, whose only distributor in Romania is TECHNOSEAL SERVICES SRL.
2. Protective rings for flange joints, depending on the application, they can be made of:
- Polypropylene (working temperature: from -40°C up to + 100°C; DIN EN 1092-1 and ANSI B 16.5 standard)
- Stainless steel (1.4571) - (working temperature: from -40°C up to + 400°C; standard DIN EN 1092-1 and ANSI B 16.5)
3. Flange protections:
- PTFE - these can be used for a wide variety of chemical products and process fluids, including sulfuric acid, nitric acid, caustic soda, mineral oils. The material is opaque, so in the event of leakage or splashing, the information is provided by a chemical visual indicator that varies depending on the fluid temperature. The working temperature is from -200°C up to + 250°C.
- PVC - is an ideal solution for aggressive chemicals in a temperature range from -20°C up to +80°C. In order to see in advance any product faults that occur in the flange connection, they can be equipped with a fully transparent chemical window compatible with this material.
- Metallic - stainless steel (304 or 316). Laser cut and specially processed to avoid sharp edges. They have a thickness of 0.6 mm and are provided with a special locking system with anti-release screws and nuts.
4. Plastics made of polyamide, polyethylene, plexiglass (acrylic glass), polyacetal in the form of semi-finished products (bars, sleeves or sheets).
5. Products from pure PTFE or combined with other materials (graphite, carbon, glass fiber, bronze, molybdenum).
6. Corrugated graphite tape with or without adhesive.
7. Various types of manual cutters for soft gaskets, packing extractors, packing cutters.
8. Compensators and fabrics for compensators.